Our most popular option for new practitioners, spread over 2 days
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled aesthetic trainers in small groups (maximum 5 students) to maximise retention of knowledge.
You will learn 12 common procedures and get to practice the treatments on over 10 cosmetic models.
At Angel Aesthetics Institute we not only ensure our students are taught the necessary techniques and skills as part of our cosmetic injectables training, but we also focus on the elements of respect, confidence, honesty, and integrity so vital to this industry.
What the course covers
This course is for RN’s, Dentists and Dr’s only.
- You will learn up to 12 procedures: Included but is not limited to 9 anti-wrinkle and 3 dermal fillers treatments offered in most cosmetic clinics.
- You can offer your patients a wider portfolio of treatments: Many patients are now becoming more informed about advanced treatments and requesting combination treatments taught across both days.
- You are far more employable if you want to work in a clinic
- Upon completion of the course you will be provided a certificate of attainment and a reference for future employment opportunities.
The Combined Cosmetic Injectables Course is conducted over 2 days and teaches 18 common procedures.
- Today’s cosmetic industry and the shift towards non-surgical cosmetics
- The initial consultation: Managing patient expectations and mapping the face with landmarks
- Education regarding anti-wrinkle treatments: Treatment areas, indications, contraindications, storage and reconstitution, dosages and injection techniques
- Education regarding dermal fillers: Treatment areas, indications, contraindications, volume restoration and injection techniques
- How to combine dermal Filler & anti-wrinkle injections to achieve the desired look
- Complications and how to manage them
- Hands-on anti-wrinkle injection training to: Frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet
- Hands-on dermal filler training to: Lips, cheeks and chin
- Employment advice