What the course covers
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by clinical trainers, trained by Founder Sylvia Crouch.
This course is for RN’s, Dentists and Dr’s only.
- Learn facial anatomy and physiology, product choice and potential adverse reactions (how to avoid and treat them). You will receive this information prior to commencement of the course.
- Learn Nurse Sylvia’s signature lip filler technique by observing Nurse Sylvia treat a patient
- Treat a patient under Nurse Sylvia’s supervision
- Learn safe injection zones: Specific mapped out landmark based training teaches how to inject safely and accurately to minimise complications.
Upon completion of the course you will be provided a certificate of attainment and a reference for future employment opportunities.
- Today’s cosmetic industry and the shift towards non-surgical cosmetics
- The initial consultation: Managing patient expectations and mapping the face with landmarks
- Complications and how to manage them
- Live model hands-on dermal filler training to: Lips
- Employment advice