What you need to know
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled aesthetic trainers in small groups (maximum 5 students) to maximise retention of knowledge.
This course is available for Cosmetic Nurses, Doctors or Dentists who have a minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in cosmetic injectables. The course begins with an introduction to the process of evaluating, marking, and injecting a patient to change the appearance of the nose.
At Angel Aesthetics Institute we not only ensure our students are taught the necessary techniques and skills as part of our cosmetic injectables training, but we also focus on the elements of respect, confidence, honesty, and integrity so vital to this industry.
- Introduction to Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Nose Surface Topography
- Aesthetic Analysis of the Nose
- Gender & Ethnicity Differences
- Nose Anatomy
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty techniques
- Hands on training with a minimum of 6 treatment models
- Neurotoxin Injection for Nose